All RFQs received by AIA Springfield will be linked here for 2 months. To submit an RFQ to be published on this page, email the RFQ to info@AIASpringfield.org.
Request for Qualifications - Architects Design Professional Services - Building Master Plan; due 04/06/18 at 4:00 PM CST)
St. Thomas Orthodox Church in Springfield, MO is soliciting responses for professional architectural services as related to a creating a facilities master plan for the construction of a new church. The scope will initially be for a lump sum contract with the option to undertake subsequent building project pending evaluation of completed work or reopen to respondents through a new call for services.
Deadline for receipt of responses is 4pm Friday April 6th 2018.
Address three written copies to:
4121 S. Fremont Ste. 140
Springfield MO 65804
Responses should include the following information:
- A letter of introduction signed by an officer or principal of the firm with contacting authority, include an email address & contact information - it will be used for all communication related to short list, interviews & selections.
- Current office size, personal description, & workplace. Specific information for staff anticipated to assigned to this project.
- Similar projects experience with Churches especially experience in building Byzantine Orthodox Churches.
- Proof of current professional liability insurance coverage ($1,000,000 minimum required)
- Proof of License - All firms shall be licensed in the state of Missouri by the Missouri State Board of Architects, Landscape Architects, & Interior Designers.
- List three references from similar projects including current contract Information.
All submission material are the sole responsibly of the respondents for incurred costs & resources. Actual submissions will become the property of St. Thomas Orthodox Church of Springfield MO upon submission & returned at the discretion of the Church after final selections.
Not only is our goal to build a new church that will hold approximately 250 people & 3,500 Sq Ft (not counting possible basement) but also one that will be of Byzantine - Orthodox Design with some influence too our Ozarkian surroundings. That is the reason we would like to find an architectural firm that has had experience in building this type of church. This should not stop an architectural firm from submitting an interest as long as they have built other types of churches.